Admission (Zulassung) to the exam is only possible by completing at least 50% of the assignments averaged over all handed out tasks. These are exercises to do at home. Some of them are optional, some need to be handed in. Exercises that need to be handed in are specially marked.
- Exercises should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generally the preferred way of submitting your results is handing in your iPython Notebook Worksheets (.ipynb).
- The email's subject line should be [MMIR13] Exercise # (with # being replaced by the exercise number).
- Make sure that your submission (iPython Notebook Worksheets, PDFs) contains your name(s) and email address(es) at the top.
- If you need to resubmit, just reply to your original email and change the to field to email@example.com
- The homework has to be handed in before a given deadline, which is at least seven days after the task has been published.
Exercise 1 (Lecture 2)
Submission Deadline: 7 November 2013 at 11:59 IPyNB
Extended Deadline: 12 November 2013 at 23:59
- Improve keyframe detection with clustering
- Implement a command line tool to load keyframes of videos into an SQLite database
- Evaluation of Bag of Visual Words
Exercise 3 (Lecture 11) (New)
Submission Deadline: 21 February 2014 at 23:59 IPyNB